Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Horror of Cooking ~

Tick tock tick tock. Time passes really quick. 2 months before I will be on my own. To cook. Huhu. I so dont look forward for the day to come. No talent + careless amateur cooking edible food wor... 

Frying fish is the easiest after many observations. Lol. 

Apply salt all over the fish. Inside also can for more flavoring. Do the same thing if u are adding curry powder also. Then heat up the oil. When it's hot enough, toss the fish into the boiling oil. And then scream WAH /  NO and run as fast as you can from the wok!  This is to avoid boiling oil from spitting on you. 

Huhu. It's not fun getting spit by boiling oil. Long ago, oil spit on me before and I dare not go near the kitchen when boiling oil is involved. I was lucky it didnt turn out to be a scar/after-effect like mum's. Got scared even more when mum show her after-effect of oil spitting. 

Anyway u just need to change sides of the fish from time to time. And to know if the fish is ready to cook? Well, just check if the eyes are popped out. The fish's eyes aite? 

Sounds easy right? I like every part except tossing the fish into the boiling oil. Oil spitting spoils all the fun! =((

Btw I dont literally mean TOSS your fish. If you toss, of course oil will spit at you. I salute people who cooks! I'm stil phobic over oil-spitting. huhu

Need to learn about soup soon. I love soup. But it's soup only according to mum. You just throw whatever you want and let it boil. Add pepper / ketchup / Knorr chicken cube or whatever u feel like. And tada! 

Porridge and 'tong shui' aka manisan also. 

Can I make it on time? 

Will I give up half-way? 

Only time will tell =P 


Look look. Bumped into this group of performers on Xmas nite. They are playing the harmonica. Different sizes and lengths le. I remembered having a harmonica toy when I was small. I was either spitting / drool all over it. Blek ~And it still didnt produce any music except saliva. Eeek!  Disgusting le when I think back. 

Their performance was awesome for me. Hehe. The 2nd guy from the right quite cute. Lol. He's not the reason I like their performance laaaaaaa... XP

2 comments:

  1. Haha i can give you recipes that are easy to cook and nutritious. Not much oil. So you don't have to worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanttttttttt .... can i just pack you to GSO wif me instead? Pumpkin souppppp... yeayyy!!

    ReplyDelete