Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm awake at dis hour.. wahh !!

Well I say u enjoy something, u sacrifice something. 

A piece of this 
grows a big red pimple on my face the next day. Wah! I thought it might be a coincidence so I tried eating few days later. more excuses to eat more And again, another oglee pimple grows. Can't I enjoy without facing the consequences? Sigh. I dont like pimples. B'cos my hand will be gatal itchy; pinch it causing it to bleed. Then leaving a scar. Enough la! 

Speaking of which, my best friend came attacking me. Not period pain la. Eeekk! My stumach is so windy. Pain! I hate enduring pain. Damm. It's gonna last me for another 5 days. Go away pain! Go away! I ate on time wor. too much in fact. My flabby tummy is showinggg. ARRrr I still don't understand how it happened. Too much food? Cant be. In denial.

And I hate my frinch. It's trying to be cute by covering and poking my eyes all the time to catch my attention. Grr! Pick-a-boo! Now u see me, now u don't. Annoying! Since it's too short, I cant blow it away into place using my mouth. Grr!! 

Imagine my face instead. Black hair. Less bushier hair. Half the frinch. And more annoyed face. 

1 comment: