Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Doughnuts is luxury!

It's really hard to find me awake past 1 am. My eye would usually do it's normal thing... closes away bit by bit... even though with tons of work to finish... 

I had Big Apple Donuts today.. Yeay! 

What? Food is a blessing. And the reason why I'm growing vertically more and more.

I had 'Golden Cheese' (top) and Mocha (fill in the blank yourself b'cos I forgotten) . I like 'Golden Cheese' cos it's cheesy & luv the cream/watever u call it on it... Lol . Mocha 'somting' was yummy also and it has whipcream in it. Mmmmm.... finger licking good ...  

Tian bought this two. He cant remember the name. So do I. But the 1st doughtnut has nuts cream in it. Mmmmm.... 

And I bought sandals for myself too. Finally. Bought something for myself besides food. But no picture of it though. NO to slippery slippers and selipar jamban anymore. YES! Unless I am overly ganas and break it real soon. Sigh. Dad would say I have 'kaki lembu' at this point. 

I have panda eyes! Gah! How? It's the end of the world....!!  I sleep like pig ... I mean 8 hours a day of sleep but my eye bags are still there clinging like Uhu glue. They look like they'll be hanging around for a long time. NOOO!! I wouldnt have noticed them if I weren't camwhoring few days ago. Sigh. Maybe I should evolve into a panda next year. Guinea fish with hairy butt; chanchan claimed me to be is boring already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment