Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Frustation


It's frustating when u find out more about a person's lies although you know that she is a liar. AND it's proof to a lie that you know few months back. Yeay! Great! Maybe I shouldn't have check my emails. Sigh. 

Maybe it's childish for you but I told her about my findings about the lie to her. Why I did that? To let her know that her lie got busted! And hinting to her to lie better next time. 

Telling her doesnt make any difference anyway. People like her won't feel anything. It's a norm for her to lie. SOO?? No big deal la. 



Moral of the story: Don't lie to me. If I find out, I'll never forget it. Sorry but it's just me. I don't tolerate lies. Even if you want to, lie properly and don't let me find out. Best way to hurt me? Lie to me and then let me find out! Expect a bye bye to my trust to you then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment