Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I miss Penang

As much as I love home with the comfort of lazying around, the enjoyment of home-cooked food at home, the tv hogging session again, the extra to annoy bug care for my bros, and the list goes on; I somehow miss Penang. The familiar faces I see, the usual air I breath, the yummy food, waking up for classes, the GTs, the siao people(s), my room, .... 

I can't believe it will be my last semester in USM and here I am , rotting. In my house. Lol. Although I have a choice to head back to USM, I made a choice to spend more time with my family for many personal reasons. Mainly is because I haven't been spending enough time with them. 

Anyway, just a slight announcement to make here. Have been feeling bad for not updating friends who have been closer to me about this. 

*Note: Sorry Miss Kan. I didn't mean it.*hugz* I din't tell alot of people lo actually. My bad =((

Mike testing >>>> 
*testing testing* 

* testing 1 2 3* 

I have finally receive my confirmation letter to GSO last week.. Woot ~ Excited and happy but alil pissed towards some people, which is the tadika and nenek. I've send in my application for accomodation few days ago, waiting for GSO to reply me. Lalala ~ This evening, just book air tix to Frankfurt also. Yeay!! With great thanks to my 2 wonderful peeps. HC virus and Jun!*throws confettiYes Yes, I owe both of u dinner. But not too expensive though, nanti pocket aku berlubang besar.  *hint hint*

Without this 2 peeps, I would have been travelling up and down KL-Pg alot and end up staying in Penang rotting in my room..... for weeks? You guys are truly great! Cant wait to spend the whole 5 months with you two in Nurnberg. Hehehe. *chuckles evil-ly* Thank you so so much for the constant info about everything. And sorry that I didn't do much for this. As I have other things to commit to. Gomme ~ !! Kisses and hugs when I see you two soon k? 

The day I'll be stepping to KLIA and fly-fly is on ... 5/3... I think if I didnt mess up the dates. Sooooo... that's about it. Updates from lil me. Hope to see everyone that I want to see before I leave. 

2 comments:

  1. what ??????!!!!! never tell me alsooooooo
    im so merajuk-ing with you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... sorry la ubi... *pokes few times*




    I saw this coming *hides in 1 corner while praying less ppl would be pissed*

    ReplyDelete