Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tian, you're de best! =)

Shopping spree is in the air. Weeeeee ~ But I end up buying nothing. Again. Though I fell for a dress, skirts, blouses, heels, people ... huhu... I'm not the mood of spending ler. 

Had a short trip to Pyramid. Too lazy to go any further. It's been a long time since I stepped in there and wandered around. Mum was not in de mood to go along with me so I dragged Tian instead. Shop after shop, we got tired of walking. 

Then we bumped into this stall that has chocolate fountain. 

Tada! 

I was obssessed about it, stare at it like a jakun and ignored Tian for few sec before we enter de next shop. Hehe. Tian noticed how sampat I was and decided to treat me. Ahhhhhh!! I luv u Tian tian. Hehe. The last time I tasted it was during my LI. Huhu. 

They have strawberry, marshmallow and banana to choose from. And some other fruits.
Nya nya! 

The taste of chocolate and strawberry. Finger licking good! I was licking the choc off the cup.... using the lidi stick... i want spoon... arrghhh!! I was tempted to use my finger but .. .. .. in public place le... And if I really did that, Tian will disown me and fly away. Haha!

I was that happy eating them. Hehe =) 

Tian stealing my share. Hoho. Well sharing is caring aite?  

Then we bumped into Tako Tao! stall... weee ~ I wanted 'Chicken Ham & Cheese' but Tian wanted Unagi... and so de manja2 part of me was released... hehe =P 

Tian you are so so nice to your sis ler. Hehe. I was really excited BUT that flavor was sold out! WHAT LA??!! My manja effort went down the drain... sigh  

So we got 2 pax. 1 octopus and 1 Unagi. I still like Sg Wang's better.  

It was fun roaming around, shop-hopping. I prefer if mum came along though. I'm sorry Tian. But but you're a good patient shopping partner. Hehe. Then we can get excited together. Sort of. Lol 

This weekend I'm supposed to get employed by dad. As a gardener. Hohoho ~!! But dad rejected my application after ... err... 20 minutes? Sobs. Inconvenient to bring me along wor. Huhu. I was so excited about it. 

Under the sun; 
with sunblock all over my arms and face. 
Planting grass 
Using the hoe aka cangkul 
Watering grass 
Pijak-pijak soils 
No snails to be worry of
Nice breezy wind
Drinking cold water after a day of hard work 

Think about it. The experience of planting grass. Arrrrr ~ Imagine yourself in it. Sounds relaxing right? *breathes in and out slowly*
Ok I'm weird. Forget it. Bleh ~

Gardening at home is different although I can do all those above. The feeling is different laa! Haiz. Dont mind me, I just want to rant for fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Again?!

    Chingy ish not weird. She'sh just crazy.

    Nuff said.

    X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. again wat oh? din buy anyting u mean? Hehehe

    I rather be weird than crazy. Lol. At least weird = unique

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete