Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Not reli stable now. DND.


I can’t believe it. I actually got what I wished for. I badly wanted to see fireworks before I leave the country. On 13th Dec being a rep for some ASEAN University games tingi, that night was memorable for me.


The beauty of fireworks… I finally saw it. My desire to see fireworks… fulfilled. I feel satisfied although the performance that night was sucky and I felt bored & a lil cursing was involved. Oops. I am a sucker for fireworks. Since form 5, every year, I was privileged to witness fireworks till I came to Uni. CNY and Merdeka celebration especially. Fireworks in front of me. Loud and beautiful. They are so mesmerizing. I would do anything just to watch them again and again.

 

It’s weird. Everytime I witness fireworks, I am always in some St John duty. Even on the 13th, it’s some St John stuff actually. The St John in USM was requested to represent USM. I’m quite demanding of how near I am to fireworks actually. I don’t like watching them from too far distance. Yes, again, I repeat that I’m a sucker for fireworks.  Maybe because I’m too used to watch them from near distance, so I’m a spoilt brat when it comes to fireworks. Huhu. I love fireworks very very much.  

 

Besides the fireworks, I attended the National Parade on the 14th as a participant actually. It's the 100th year celebration for StJohn. I was part of the Penang StJohn marching band. I wandered why I agreed joining actually. Hmmm… the curiosity I guess since I’ve never participate in a Parade before. So why not? Erm, no, I'm not hinting that I'll be active in StJohn after this. Too much of politics involved from where I belong. Not in USM division la. Also, USM's has some other things I didn't like.   

 

But deep in me, I wandered if I will meet him on that day. And guess what? I did. From far. He and his camera. Shooting pictures. His stupid face. His stupid face expression. He and his hair. The way he walks. I sound like a stalker somehow but I'm not! He barely changed. I almost teared when I finally get to stalk see him. It’s been 2 years long. But I was too afraid to say hi. I don’t even dare to look at him as the band marched past him. Glances of him after so so long…  

 

I feel happy but at the same time, depressed. I wanted to give him a call to say “ HEY I SAW U! “. But again I refrained myself from doing it. Although I really really wanted to talk to him in person, hit him on the back then run away, argue with him, ..... I just couldn’t do it. 

 

So near yet so far.

 

It’s all one’s action. 


This feels so much like a story line in the TV drama. Arrr ... !! 

I want to change how things are going BUT I'm just too afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment