Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cakey =))

It was an exciting day when cous' bought us cakes to indulge on.
 
Oh! Heaven! 

This post is specially for Tian cos' he missed the eating part. Tian u jealous?? We ate your part since u won't be bak b4 the cake taste bad. Lol. *has to hide when he's back*

Quoting Ling: Indulgence is one of the 7 sins. 

We had 3 different flavor. Err, I don't know the name la. I like the 1st best. The choc is so moist.Mmmm... 2nd one tasted like coffee / cappucino, nothing special. 


The 3rd one, choc was really thick. But it was too much for me with the 3rd one. *burp*   I didn't really enjoy it that much. The excitement just went *poof*

T-H-E-N Uncle Lim stopped by. Guess what? He brought half cheese cake. From? Secret Recipe. OMG! Again? I actually rejected sweet food. Sort of. But I ate it anyway b'cos dad was making all de MMmmmm sound in the kitchen. Dad, ur fault!! I love this most. CHEESE!! 

History is made. For once, I actually had enough of sweet food! 

Why cant the cake come once every 2 days? Huhu. Too much to handle in 1 day. Inilah akibatnya tamak makan. Sigh. 

I think Tian would laugh at this post cos we were too greedy and say Padan Muka! to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment