Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Public transports

This week was a lot of car rides for me. Either a driver or a partner in crime with bro. From computer related to running errands to shopping. Especially in the day. Alil of sunshine is good right? 

One noon, I got a message that I need to do something really really soon. Rush rush rush!! I am bad with directions when I drive so I rather take the public transport to get myeslf there instead of getting lost in midst of KL. Somewhere. No thanks.

It's been a L-O-N-G time since I use it. Well there's some upgrade in Subang KTM. There's lift now. AND it works. Hoho. Bro decided to give it a try. Weee ~ Bcos we were too lazy to walk up the stairs. I was alil reluctant to give it a try... I don't want to be stuck in a lift. But de lift worked fine. Ubi, u miss it ler.  
And it was my 1st time on a Star LRT. 

And my __th time on Putra LRT but it's been really long since I sat on one. It looked really cool to me.


This was when me and bro have to walk miles away from Star to KTM at Bandaraya station. We have to use a bridge.... walaooo ~!!

Anyway I was hunting this place.

I feel like some sort of stalker trying to take the photo in their office. I was doing it fishy-ly so tat I dont look so sampat 
Before I left, the MSL fella ask me if I'm a Malaysian. WHAT THE?? Maybe I should have ask where does he tink I'm from? China? Japan? Korea? Vietnam? .................... *speechless* Dont I look Malaysian enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment