Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

For U two


Since the random meet up in Dragon Markt, we have became closer to each other and more emotionally attached as days passed. We spend more time together to the extend we crashed at their place every now and then. =)) 

I am really grateful to have them both in my life although it was a short one. They have made me feel like I was home in a foreign country. Nothing could describe how glad I am to know them. Honestly I wasnt feeling so homesick-ish bcos of you two. Hehe.  Papa und mama. 

Thank you so so much for everything. From friendship to advice to your time to your kindness to the awesome outings to your splendid cooking to your pampering to your spoiling for this 3 months. It has been great. 

One of my ways to express my gratitude. Blogging! I wanted to blogged about it to thank you. Hehe. SURPRISEE!!     Terharu ke tak? Nangis la. Hehehehe. 

Personally I will miss you both when I reach home. Lets keep in touch virtually for now till we meet again in Malaysia. Cepat-cepat la balikkk!! Then we boleh visit Johor, Singapore, Penang and K.Terengganu sama-sama. Should be fun and full of laughters. Hehe. 

1 comment:

  1. yup yup...agreed..the only thing tat i will miss so so much is those little moments we spent together...i will alw remember the stupid things we did...watching horror movies nonstop, go to the skyline park, eat and play poker til the wee morning. nothing was more fun than tat.

    pampering and spoiling us...from cucu, yamseng, anak,bapa,emak to bengong..haha...

    wat a luxurous cave it has been..and alw will be right?hehe..

    I'LL BE BACK SOON

    ~appreciation~

    ReplyDelete