Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kebahagiaan

Came across this in a friends status and I smiled to myself thinking I guess I agree with it.
Quoting :

" The person who will walk with you for the rest of your life most probably will not be the person u love the most... I see that most of the time ppl won't be together with the person they love..and how u define love?? "

Love can be the best feeling in the world but it can be the ultimate thing in the world to bring a person down also.

Anyone would want to be with the person they love blablabla. Happy-ever-after ending feels so bahagia but not everyone is lucky to be in this bahagia state. Even if they did, the feeling wouldnt last forever. Forever is a long long time. Then again, if you have someone who is willing to walk with you for the rest of your life, think about it. Being loved is a bahagia thing.


Stayover again!! I love flooding rice with curry!! Weeeee. But my stomach seems to have some reaction this morning. A tiny lil pain. Hmmm, we had some pillow-talk last night. Sharing is not a problem as long as I am over it. I dont share everything , not if I am not over it. XD

That´s my rule of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment