Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Romeyyy

A day spent in Rome has turned the cute lil fair skin me (ROFL) into one roasted pig, literally. I now have a very sexy skin color with really obvious dividing lines between my arms and shoulders. Gack. In addition my skin feels alil itch from those sun tanning. Sigh.

As much as I want to make my legs dont look so pale and zombee like, I think this sun tanning is alil too much for me to handle right now. Huhu. I cant imagine how burnt I will be at the end of this trip. 6 more days. What if mum and dad cant recognise me in the airport? Like the last time in Munich. OMG! The sadness.

Today was interesting. At the beginning of the day, I was a Japanese (understandable since no sun tanning yet), then I turned into Indonesian (OMG!!! I am so dark alreadyyy, arghh!! Nooooo) then a Korean (this was alil weird cos I was really tanned already. SWT ). Anyway, this was the first time someone actually greeted us with Malay words. I was in disbelief. Lolx.

Oh, the homestay here in Rome has been great. The food cooked by the lady of the house is Yummy. It has this homefeeling thingi that makes me feel like I am home. I am able to blog now because there is computer here for us to use. Hehehe. Extra point to this homestay!! Hehehe. I like!! XP

I am an Internet addict after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment