Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Maybe This

Flying from Frankfurt Airport alone was such a bore. Couldnt help walking around in circles while waiting for time to pass. So much things ran through my head while waiting for boarding and I solved a mystery that I have been wandering lately.


I used to share my everyday life no matter how silly or stupid it is with anyone. Then something happened in between and somehow because of that, I felt "betrayed" without me realizing it. Since then, my system shuts down and decides not to share my life anymore. No more happy-go- lucky, no more carefree Ching , whats left was just a pretentious smiley Ching. Sigh.

Being lied to once and then finding it out is so bad. Blekkk. Me no loike this.

Maybe I should start to learn to not expect so much from a new friendship to avoid disappointment. Entah.

No comments:

Post a Comment