Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Its Jetlag!!

This morning, I woke up after my alarm rang 1 hour. My whole body felt really tired somehow and alil headache in between. I think I know why, I havent been getting enough rest since then and I want to blame the jetlag effect for excuse.

This is what I found about definitnion of jetlag.

"Jet lag is the curse of modern jet travel, resulting in loss of working efficiency and holiday enjoyment, often for days after arrival."

I am interested particularly at the statement "Often for dayssss". Ooooo. Aha! A perfect excuse reason for me to laze around for the next 1 week. Lolx.

Speaking of which, this week hasnt been easy. I have been on a serious addiction. I realised it's getting worse but I dont feel like getting rid of this addiction although I know I should. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment