Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Themepark!!


One day before heading to Budapest, the 6 Malaysians decided to go for a exciting thrill ride in Skyline Park which takes about 4 hours of train journey.The weather didnt smile with us as it drizzled throughout the day. Walking under the rain feels good though but I kinda caught a slight fever after that. What a time to catch a fever, a day before a vacation.

The rides were thrilling. The day was awesome.

A sneak preview of the rides available from afar (on the train):



Below are some of the rides we rode on that day.



The first pictar, the ship ride was WAH!! Especially on the way down. Eeeekk!! Scream your hearts out! I screamed like crazy to minimize my fear ^^

The one right below was my favourite of the day:


It turned and turned. My legs was floating up till the extend they bend as if I was stretching while sitting. Weeeeeeeee . I like the effect it has on me! =))

Next ride on the list was the Sky Shot. Always save the best for last right. XP
It took me some time to consider if I would actually go for this ride cos it looked so scary. (look at the second picture below and you will know why) It lets one experience the Spiderman jumps and turn-around acts. With my stomach feeling alil turned didnt help me much to decide. But I still took the challenge anyway.



Soooooo high rightttt?

Scary right? Right right right?



But it didnt scare me that much during the ride. Boo! I was expecting more. XD

There was some time when I laughed my heart out during the whole ride. Dont ask me why. The ride tickles my little funny bone I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment