Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sick Film

In Budapest I am at right now. Not gonna talk about Budapest but it is going to be about the movie I watched just now. "Crash" by David Coppenberg (not sure about the directors name). The story is from the novel though. My first experience watching a sick movie (for me at least). And of all times and places, now, in a hostel. OMG! +.+

The movie is about how some people just get sexually aroused by car crash and accidents. There were so many "scenes" in the movie, like every 10-20 minutes. All in the car or carpark. Something new for me, during a carwash. SWT.

Although I found it sick, but we watched it till the end. XP How ironic is that. XD


Hopefully the sun will shine really bright tomorrow!! ^^
I just realised this morning that I am turning darker! Lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment