Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saunaa Addiction

My first sauna experience was rather interesting. In Budapest it was I let go of my sauna virginity title. Although with my "condition", I shouldnt be visiting a public hot spring, I went anyway. There was something I could experience which is only sauna. Sigh. No thermal bath, no spa, no jacuzzi, etc but it cost for RM60 so why not? ^^

Initially, I thought there was only one sauna to pick. But I was wrong. There was a variety to pick from. My first sauna was steam sauna. I felt like a oversteamed pao in it. It was uber hot in the room. All I could see was just kabus-fog. I keep coming in and out from the room like 3-4 times before I could actually sit in for about 2-3 minutes. You know, some uncles laughed at my actions of walking in and out. Huhu. But I lasted 2-3 minutes!! Woot!! There was one uncle who looked like a red cooked lobster after he came out from the steaming room. OMG!

Now, I know how hot hell could feel like. Panas nak mampus!!

After walking around for a bit, we found more sauna to experience. Hehe. In total, I experienced five six. ^^

There was one cute aunty we bumped into at SzeChengYi (name of the public hot spring). She kept inviting us to do water aerobics with her and the geng but I cant. I wouldnt mind joining them but I dont want unnecessary attention of the water color after that dont I?

She actually walked us around and recommended what to do after her aerobic session ended. Hehe. She is so so cute and nice and friendly that it reminded me of my late grandma. I miss her.

The other five sauna rooms was UV-light tingi, aroma , hairdryer-feel-alike, normal heat sauna, and the one that you pour water onto the charcoal.

I miss sauna-ing.

Oh, one thing I noticed about Hungarians. The youngsters have something against Chinese or Asians I think. Its so obvious. You can feel the difference of the service they give to us and the Caucasians. The elderly ones seems to be nicer. And I thought more educated people wont discriminate that much since they would have more knowledge etc and think it in a better wider perspective. Everywhere in the world, discrimination exist. Its such a pity to not understand ones culture by experiencing the culture itself.

Dont touch-touch their stuff also. They dont seem to be happy with people touching their things. You can immediately see it with their face expression. Try it! XD

-----
Oh Oh, if you ever-ever travel in Bayern area, try this route! Its the cheapest really! Salsburg , Vienna, Budapest then Prague and perhaps end at Munich, Germany. Best number to travel would be 4 - 5 people. From one country to another mentioned above, it can be as cheap as 6 € per person. WAhhh!! Sooo cheap right?

If you are looking for a bus, I highly recommend OrangeWays. Their seats are comfortable. Their staff is nice. They serve hot drinks. I loike Orangeways! Better a hundred times than Eurolines!!! Xp I hope no Eurolines staff saw this entry. Blek!! Like I care anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment