Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lesson learnt

Hello, yes, it is me again. Just wanted to share my thoughts during the 10 hours flight. XD
I was mistaken as a Japanese again. This identity never goes away huh. Boooo. I am pretty dark to be a Japanese le. Whateverrr.

I cant believe
  • how nice strangers can be to each other, quite caring person I would say
  • how persistent one person can be. Gosh
  • how can someone keep saying he fell in love with a person for like 5 times to someone they just know in less than 3 hours?

Findings : Laos and Thai people can understand each other with their language whereas Cambodia and Thai cant. Ooooh. (My first encounter with a Cambodian, looks like Sarawak-ien, nice friendly person also)

I know, in future, I aint going to be so nice to strangers anymore esp guys. No smiles, no friendly talk. Blekk.

1 comment: