Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Movie Hangover


Movie marathon has been a new hobby these days. Yesterday itself we watched 3 movies in a row during the stayover. One thriller movie and two ghost horror movie.

The title of the thriller movie is Friday the 13th. Jason killed almost everyone in a quick matter. Dead. Right through the head. Two was killed s-l-o-w-ly. One burned to death and the other pierced through the neck and skull s-l-o-w-l-y. Eeeeewww!!


Next on the list was a movie from Thailand, title : Coming Soon. This horror movie was about how every cinema staff who watched the movie died in the movie. Spooky! In the movie´s movie back stage, the main actress was hung dead accidentally, the movie crews didnt realise till it´s too late. Damn. Then she came back to kill everyone who watched the movie.

Animation horror movie titled 4bia was next. By the time 4bia was played, adrenaline rush was running all over me. I actually thought why am I watching horror movie and I think I am gonna regret when I am back to Ave. Eeeekkkk!! Huhu. Lets hope I dont hear things when I get back.



That night, I was suddenly haunted by a nightmare that I used to have when I was a kid and it wasnt a good sign, at least for me. I woke up with an empty head and my hands trembling. I dont want to recall what my dream was. =.= 

Today we watched a movie called Hostel. It is a human-torture type of movie where people go to Slovakia and pay to torture. The degree of the torture sums the amount you would need to pay for the torture "experience". This movie is so sick. How can anyone be so inhuman to torture others(innocent people) for personal satisfaction for the hatred that they have towards a nationality. Eeeww eewww eeewwww!!  =( 




You can drown me with any Thai horror movies but not human-torture movie. It hurts me mentally watching people get tortured without any mercy. Argh! Sick sick sick!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment