Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How I feel

It has been 4 days since I am back home, the country where I belong to, Malaysia. Although it has been 4 days , I only spend 1 day at home with my family. Actually, make it half a day only. I feel so so bad and sad having to leave right away.

I felt like I was running away from home. Gosh.

Since I entered USM, I have never spend quality time with dad and mum cos I rarely go home. With things in hand and tiredness from those long journey, I didnt go home as often. I only go home once every semester starts?

Thats why whenever I am home, dad welcomes me with a big big smile. In other hand, mum welcomes me with homecook food, a warm smile and questionsss. Lolx. With my bros, we usually spend the day and night talking about almost everything. We share whatever that has happened for the past 1 semester then laugh at them.

I miss those moments right now. 1 semester has passed and I am still not at home. I miss them so much now.

And also my countless huggable pillow. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment