Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Sunday

Am in disbelief I actually voluntereed to cook for a friend. XP. Alil upset I wont be able to see her off. So I spend as much time as I could with her. Memories is what will remain in my heart. Bidding goodbye is never easy especially when you know meeting together again ain´t easy.

---

Last 24 hours, on a Sunday,

The day started with running after a bus. Waking up after a mere 6 hours of sleep. Its a Sunday!! Spring cleaning is here! Scrub the kitchen. Scrub the washroom. BOO! Indulging homecooked pasta. Napping like a dead zombee. Bowling which I almost killed Yan in the process. Oops. Eating local KFC. Meeting Ana for the last time before she leaves. Play crash position. Carried a freaking heavy vacumn back home which made my hands trembled after that. Vacumn-ing in the midst of night for the fun of it since there wasnt many people in Ave anymore.




I want to sleep with zombee style nap cos it felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment