Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Simply just A dream

The dream felt so good I didn´t want to get up. I knew it was all just a dream but I just want to be there a little longer.

Just near you.
Just that moment.
Just that feeling.

It has been long since I had this dream that all I want to do is to just sleep. So dreamy.

I am still looking for the right words. Nah, I am not really emo-ing. Just felt like expressing myself. No worries.




Mixed feelings of good and bad is not really helping actually. Complicated and confused are the words. Sigh.


I need to be in taking-picture-of-everything mode before it is too late. XD





++++

Speaking of which, I have something to confess. Just promise me that you wont try to kill me or nag me after this though. I think my gastric attack is back. Lalala ~

I kinda figured out why it could have happened. I have been skipping meals since Amsty trip. If there wasnt stayover at Samungan, I would have mati kebuluran by now due to my laziness to cook. Lalala ~

No comments:

Post a Comment