Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Fated 2 Lap du"

Exam season is finally here. Yay! And it is starting tomorrow! Yay! And here I am, addicted to this drama. Gack. The timing is so - so wrong. But it is my source of motivation to study. You dont know how boring Int Marketing book can be. Then a break with whatver time I have left for the day as long as I finish my study quota for that day by watching endless episodes of it. 

"Fated to Love You." 

It might be the same old predictable storyline. But I watch it anyway. It has a mixture of funny elements that makes me laugh at every episode. =))  

I love this song to bits. 




One more week - London and Dublin, here I come. 
In two weeks, manja time with dearest ma and dee. I cant wait! 
Also I will be finishing my studies officially with Finance paper. Dang. WAh!! Then officially unemployed. Boo! XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment