Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Tak mau extend. Huhu

People say if you work hard enough, you would get what you want. 
This seems like a to lie to me. 

People say practice makes perfect.
This seems to fail on my part also. 

People say the process is important.
"Right", but in the end result shows everything cos no one sees the process. Just result.



I studied and practised and did exercise and cases BUT today showed all this wasnt enough. I was not being overconfident. I did what I could. I thought I was prepared. The first page itself totally killed me. 

Whats next? 

Me praying alot I would pass. I need it. I need a shoulder to cry on. Huhu. I doubt about the positive thinking of passing it. Definitely expecting the worse. 

What a day. I was happy for the last few days. Now I am depressed all over. My feelings are going through a roller coaster ride. Cant I stay happy all the time? =.= 

No comments:

Post a Comment