Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ah weed and Ah hong

The main reason I went to Amsty:

  • To have drugs space cake and get high
  • To smoke weed and see what happen next
  • To visit the Red Light District
But I only managed to accomplish the 1st and 3rd one in the list.

The after-effect of space cake was unexplainable. That night we ate the cake from heaven and waited alil for the effect to hit. Time flew by as I watched 3 episodes of Friends while waiting for the effect of the space.

Dum Dum Dum


..... bzzzzzzzz . . . NOTING!!! =.=


So disappointing. Feeling disappointed , I went to bed.

In the midst of night, I woke up and my vision was filled with buzzing lines; like a TV almost reaching its life limit. I felt alil high also. Head feeling heaving. Then I thought to myself, " So this is how the effect of space! Oooooo . . . so slowwww..." . And then, I slept.

^^^^^^
Red Light district was quite an experience since I have never been to one. Except the one in Nurnberg that we bumped into once by coincidence "recommended" by an uncle who seems excited about it. With his wife by his side. LOL.

The girls look like dolls. I was in awe. I am still wandering about the reason behind their doings. Why are they doing this besides the money and sexual satisfaction factor. Such a waste.

I want weed!!! I will be back weed, wait for me!

3 comments:

  1. I want weed tooooo!! Bring me along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol, you should have tag along with ching, sheepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not sheepy replying, its another frennn. XP

    ReplyDelete