Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pictar of ME

Because I am a kind kind person, I help people in need. XD  


I am busy day dreaming working la. Please inform my secretary. 


Ssshhhh... I am trying to kidnap his bag while he is busy telling people what to bomb do. 


Chan2, guess who I saw??? B ____ M ______ . 
I am now his disciple. ROFL. 


Forever be remembered, MJ! My favourite songs. 


Bond. James bond. And his Girls. Eh silap. Its Charlie's Angels actually. Hahaha. 



Hehehehehe. Oops? 


Security, who is this bimbo lying on me??? 


Huhuhu. Spideyy, I am scared of heightss!! Dont let my hands go!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!!! Bob Marley!!! Since you're his disciple now, then you shall come back and entertain me with reggae!! I DONT CARE! CANNOT SAY NO! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I need longer tougher training to be like him!! I dont want to spoil sifu's name la. Tak baikk tauuu....cemar sifu's name XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont care. u can play the basics for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermmm. I don want to promise anythingg x.x

    ReplyDelete