Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Homecooked food is the BEST!!










































Nothing beats homecook food. It feels so good being able to smell that familiar smell again after 4 months of eating lousy food cooked by me. 

Eating them up like some greedy pig was bad but how can I not resist such good yummy tasty food right? Temptation is a sin. Sigh. 

One of the nights there, we had steamboat! Woot! Big big lobster. Lots and lots of prawns. And more more ingredients in it. The soup was sweet!  

At the end of 3 days staying in Lonton with Heidi´s aunt and uncle, I am pretty sure I puffed up. ALOT. You dont  want to know how much I have eaten. For 3 days I slept with a full round stomach. XD   *burp* 

Alhamdulilah. (not sure of the spelling)

AND 

In Dublin while crashing in Kristy´s house, I was expecting her to cook for me BUT her housemate cooked instead. Again, it was yummy-licious. 

How I wish I have such talented housemates. I dont mind washing dishes everyday to eat one of this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment