Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Kat Lonton

The things we did in London with only limited pictures. Although it was a super short trip, I enjoyed myself there. And the shopping pleasure helped alil. 

The ever-famous double decker bus. Hehe. We were going from destination to destination with this cute red bus. But the bus above doesnt operate anymore (since few years ago). Its an older version. We were lucky to sit on it although it was just for two stops. Hehe. Dublin´s in yellow color. When I sat a single decker bus (dont know the right term) I felt short. LOL. 


China Town here is so so huge! Everything smells so so nice. Gosh! 


Look Look! (below) Remember the scene where Mr Bean tried decorating the soldier-on-duty hat and put flower into the gun to take picture with the soldier-on-duty? I finally saw them with my own eyes! =)) 


Guess what? I saw Avenue Q!! Oh My GAWD!! I was really excited about it. But time couldnt permit me to enter the building though. Sad sad. 


The red telephone booth! MUST take picture with it. LOL. 


And the Big Ben! It´s gold. Ooooooo. 


Shopping at Primark was really a bargain. Oxford Street also. If I had more space in my bag, I would have bought more more unnecessary things. XD        

I definitely going back to London to explore more if I have the time and provided if the flight is cheap. 1 euro again pleaseeeee. Ryan Air come on. Do it! You will make more people happy! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment