Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hibernate


My body was being weird these few days. I wake up automatically after 4 hours of sleep without help of any alarm. 

Yes! I wouldnt need my alarm anymore. 

Boo! Because when I want to really really rest(like today), my body still does what it likes. Wake me up after 4 hours. =..=


Earlier was my second last examination (International Business Law) before I am finally done for finals for good. Done with degree. Soon. Done with studying. Soon. Done with group projects. Already. Done with tutorials. YES yes!! Done with 8am 9 am classes. Woot! 

It's funny. I had a brain shutdown just now, during exam. I couldnt read the text. I couldnt understand a single word although reading them s-l-o-w-l-y. But with great luck (thank God), it only last for 15minutes. I spent 15 minutes to read a short text and calming myself down. 
Then my body felt like it is going to fall apart. Mentally-tired stage has now been upgraded to body aching and tiredness stage. 

I hope my alarm-body would shut off later. I want to sleep! 8 hours! 

What do you use/do to bribe an alarm anyway? 


No comments:

Post a Comment