Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Khao Tom Pad surprise

Oh ya. I forgot to blogged about the Huh? What? Why? entry the last time. 

So this is it. 

I was studying really hard, as usual. Hahaha. Then a call came saying there will be dessert coming to my doorstep and I answered with Huh?  What? Why? reaction. 

Let me explain alil about the words I used. 

HUH     - Are you joking ar? Dessert? Now? Wah! 
WHAT - I was in disbelief
WHY    - Because he was so overly semangat when he can just send in the next day. 

How can a person be so overly semangat to send dessert to friends even though it is like 10pm, solely because of a promise he made - "I will make dessert today".  I was in utter shock. If I were in his situation, I would just make the dessert another day and send it the next day. 


Anyway it was the best one I have tasted so far. I totally like it! Here goes, dessert by Ahpakk called  Khao Tom Pad.


Sticky rice and banana. Really delicious. (( P/S: Look closely at the picture above . I took a bite before the picture was taken. XD )) 

You surprise me sometimes lor. Dont be so nice to your friends can ar? Sau me hei. 

No comments:

Post a Comment