Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tublin mit Kirstee XD

I know this is alil late but I have not blogged about Dublin yet. OMG! How could I forget this beautiful peaceful place? And kristy. Hehehe. When I reached Dublin, all I could felt was an utter peace aura around me. It is a perfect place to chill emo and for retirement. Although this was rather beautiful for me, Switzerland is apparently much much more beautiful. Ooo. 












Look at this below. Coffee for Insomnia anyone? 


We dropped by a shopping complex and bumped into this. I am not shopaholic btw for the record. 


Swt. 
I dont see the point of the notice    =.= 

First step to be an Irish? Have a bite in Quay's. But dont overdose yourself with too much stew though! You will be too stuffed to even walk then. The lamb shank in Quay's is recommended apparently. 








Even the roads are so cute. They even tell you where to look at. XD 






Look at the cute lil viking on the road. 


Milennium Child statue. And us impersonating it. XD 




Lets play alil game. Let's play spot the bee game in the picture below!! You see it? 



And here is a pictar of me and Kirsty Kristy. Wei, you still owe me a homecook food oh. Dont forgettt!! XD 



I miss you babe. Thanks for your superb hospitality. I miss the times we had back then. Not the same without you. ^^ 

Come back quickly!! Then we merayau-rayau!! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment