Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Freaky =((

I think I have some deja vu power.  

Maybe I am making it up? I hope so too. But everytime a certain thing happens, it felt so so familiar, as if I faced it before or dreamt of it. 

I have shared this before with a few friends about this nightmare. 

Let me ask you this. 

"Have you ever dreamt of someone you love just dies in front of you? And it felt so so real that you want to wake up from your dream (you know it is a dream so u try waking up but you just cant) . Then you cant differentiate whether it was all a dream or reality. Damn. "


Till today I had this nightmare 4 times in count. Everytime I am awake, I keep praying and beg to God (although I dont pray) that it was all just a dream and will never ever ever happen. 

It is just too much for me handle as it tortures me mentally and emotionally little by little, moreover, I am here, not at home. Arr! 

This nightmare has been haunting me since I first left home. It scares me. 

Go away please. 

I dont want any special power, not this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment