Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweet and Bitter

I was chatting with honeydew(HD) and as usual, lots of random things popped up. With HD now moving on the next chapter in life, I feel left out. XD

Whenever the topic love comes, HD admits he still likes @@ very much and I could sense that HD put alil hope in this relationship. HD is really stubborn although I told him to move on. Sigh.

Once, when i was reading HD´s blog, he wrote about his feelings after some incident. HD actually cried! All by himself. As I read that entry I could feel HD feelings and my tears came falling too. You dont know how much I wish I could be there by your side and comfort you. Even today, HD would cry thinking about @@. I hope time would heal this.

As much as I care for HD, I dont want to get involved in it so much. I can only give advice and opinions but it is up to HD to think it out himself.

I dedicate this below to HD. I wish @@ would know how much @@ meant to HD one day.

To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

- Bill Wilson -

HD, I will always be there for you (at least virtually for now) through the ups and downs, sweet and bitterness. Stop hurting yourself aite. Move on.

. . . . . . . . .


I bumped into this and liked it. ^^

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -


No comments:

Post a Comment