Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happee lil me =))

If there is one thing that makes my day, it is definitely sweet stuff like chocolates, cakes, desserts and candies!! As I was struggling against my will to lie on the bed, I needed something to snack to keep myself up to read. Although I dont really know what I was reading, I just continue reading anyway. Lalala. 

I had cravings for white chocolate but I finished them. Sigh. Then I was tempted to walk to Penny Mart to buy a box of ice-cream to indulge on. BUT I didnt anyway in the end. As I was getting depressed over it, I remembered about the candy Alice gave me. YAY!!! 

Studying time was replaced with camwhoring. I love candyy!! =))  
















I was not trying to look like  a retard. XP 








History repeats. I supposed to be studying now but I chose to blog instead. Blekkkk. 

Yesterday was Carol´s birthday. Her friends decided to have a surprise drinking party for her. Although it is exam season, I went anyway since Carol is one of the nicest people I know. I am gonna miss this bunch of people when I get back. The things you see them do at parties are so random and funny. 

They had this drinking game which has the same concept as snake-and-ladders board game where you throw the dice etc. I didnt bring my camera along or you would get to see it. It was in Spanish. So I had to depend on them whenever I stop somewhere. The game is all about drinking. You stop here, someone drinks. You stop there, more people drinks with you. At times you get to decide who drinks also. Hahaha. A game where you have the perfect excuse to be drunk. 

I was drunk yesterday. Alice forced me to drink like a zillion times. Evilll!! And I tried a few alcohol stuff. Tequilla!! =))      Glad I was not down with a hangover this morning or it would have been ugly. 

And I almost had my first puff! The batang rokok look so good to not resist it. But I didnt in the end. Alil regret cos it would be interesting to try it for the first time. XD      
I hope dad doesnt read this entry or I will be doom. Maybe he will be proud of me instead, hmmmmm, I doubt it. Haha.  

4 comments:

  1. it looks damn wrong ok. :P Heee heeee heeee!!! very suggestive

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. where got? wats so wrong about it? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u sure u want me to post it here? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errr. . . let me tink.... NOOOOOOooo XP

    ReplyDelete