Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Parting from GSO SS09 Experience

It has been 4 months since I was here in Nurnberg. Time passes really fast, like in a glimpse of an eye and Final exams are here! Oh my. A hit on the face saying that I am leaving soon, damn. Huhu. 

Have been mingling more with the Exchange students I have met instead of adapting to the environment and make more friends with the local Germans to understand their culture better and clear some perceptions. Sigh. No point regretting now can I? Time waits for no one. 

Well the type of experience one wants to gain depends solely on you. You want it, work on it, make a difference. It´s your experience, no one else´s. 

I would definitely remember the experience I have been through for this past 6 months. The process and the people I have met. Although nothing is perfect throughout this journey, but things happen for a reason and we learn from it. Woot! 

I am grateful I could actually be here to experience all this. Being able to meet all the magnificent people throughout this journey was just awesome pawsome. No words can express how I really feel right now. 

(( An individual is unique on their own no matter where they are from! ))

Thank you so so much to all of them who have made my experience a memorable one, a unique one. I have learned a number of things from them. I wish I could just collect them in a bottle and bring them home. 

Truly wish time could pass really really slow for the next 1.5 months. 

Parting is the imperfect part of life. 

-- Semoga jodoh dapat menemukan kita semua pada masa depan ^^ -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment