Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Words are just words. NOT!

Ok. I just want to bitch a little. 

Words are there for a reason. They have different meanings, duh! People use them to express or describe how they feel. Sometimes one does not notice the effect of using the wrong words. So use the right word with the correct meaning please. 

It may not matter to a person if the usage of word was wrong or not. WRONG! It does matter as it would create unnecessary conflict and annoyance(for my case). Misunderstanding is such a turn-off in any relationship. 

I was not trying to be a English teacher to correct grammar or people´s mistakes whatsoever but these "words" could really kill the conversation atmosphere within seconds.   



No, I am not PMS-ing. 

Yes I admit that I care for the proper right usage of words. I am not being overly sensitive. 

Learn to use the right words

I admit I am not good at expressing myself at times but I would think of the best most appropriate word I could think of before blurting it out without thinking of the effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment