Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Company



Stayover has never been this fun. It has been a long long time since I had one. With lotsa food, great time, tensing poker game; it wouldnt have been that good without a great company. What else can I ask for? ^^

I am grateful to Riced and Yan for being overly nice to me. Pampering me. Spending time with me. Saying yes to the idea I crash their place although I told them at the very last 3 hours. 

















Also thankful to buds like Junie and Heidi. 

















And, the great dessert chef who made the day better with his dessert, Choc Lava cake. They brighten and sweeten everyone's day. ^^ 
















I didnt crash their place because my Internet crash. It's because I needed to be around someone badly that day. 

Want to thank you guys for making my day a good one. Ich liebe euch. Ich glaube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment