Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dessert

I had a fright of my life just now. I panic, I scream Wah!  

My room was in a HUGE mess and a friend decides to do a lawatan mengejut. He is at your hostel area already upon the phone call. Waahhh!! Panicc!! Panicc!! Breath, breath!! Alil glad he was not at the front door instead. That would be bad. For him. 

Last minute adrenaline rush into my blood. I chucked everything I could into the closet. Phew! Safe.

Wat else, wat elseeee?? 

Close the toilet door! There's things I dont think I should exhibit.  

I hope ahpakk didnt get the fright of his life though. Gack =.= 
He brought some yummy dessert. 3 types. Similar to kuih lapis, the round yellow thingi and 'kau chong something' which you can see it below. 

It was good to have something sweet to eat after a long day of studying boring stuff with alot of long breaks in between

Terima kasih ahpakk. Sedap la! =))     Maaf if you were frightened just now. Blekk. Next time inform earlier aite. XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment