Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

This week!

I am so so looking forward to this week´s schedule. Although one has past (just just now) but.... I am still very excited for this week. 

Today the yummy chicken and food from Hong Kong. 

Tomorrow the Transformers movie. Action on a big screen! Big Boom bang! Arrr!! XP 

The next day, belacan chicken. Hehehe. I cant wait. 


^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The food we had just now was a blast. I kept licking my finger. Mmmm. With all thanks to Miss Jessie !! Yummy yummy food. 


And Baileys! I feel like buying a bottle for myself and get drunk. Its cheaper here. Maybe I should get one then ask mum to bring it back. Hehehe XP 

And some cute weird red fruit that I keep eating. Sigh. Remind me to not sit next to a table with food. I keep munching. Q__Q 

And chocolates. Oh-My-God! I miss Mars. The guilttt of eating themmm... wahhh!! Blehhh. Dont care. Enjoy first, whine later about the after-effect. 


` ` ` ` ` ` `` ` ` `` ` ` `  ` ` ``  `

Tomorrow? A-C-T-I-O-N time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment