Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Peace XD

Arguments

They say through arguments, it makes both parties understand each other better after that. Cos they expressed out their ke-tak-puas-hati in their heart or mind. Different people view things from different perspectives. So when you "argue", you understand what each other needs. Maybe. That makes communication complicated and "interesting" doesnt it. 
Eg. I say A, u thought I say B then BOMB something happens! Assumptions are always always bad. Clear out your doubts, always. But dont overdo it cos it will be annoying. 

They say arguments happens when you are close to that person and you care. So you argue holding to this reason. This only applies to me and my bros, not applicaple to friends.  


Some arguments are healthy and necessary for the better of all party. But not all ends well. 

How do you define necessary arguments anyway? Because you feel like you are always right, so you should argue even though in the end, it was just something simple to begin with? 

Or you make a big fuss over something when the other party said something with a slip of a tongue and you start the arguement because you thought it was necessary and fun? Immature. 

Or you want to prove that you are right so you argue for the sake of arguing? Immature. 

All arguements leave behind a scar somehow or rather in the end. Something no one can deny. Then everything around you seems different. It was not how it used to be anymore. For a certain period. 

I dont know. 

Arguements are something I try not to be involved in any ways possible unless it touches my lil nerve by coincidence. I love peace around me, but when things start to get ugly and I dont find it funny at all, I will react. 

Why spoil the peaceful mood right? Unless it is necessary. XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment