Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nice try

Yesterday, I had a dream. 


It was just me you and her. We were all making calls. I called you although you were just sitting opposite me. Then you picked it up, I put it down. You were excited cos you know I like you. (We were supposed to call the person we like and confess to him or her) I was smiling away cos you know. 

After a few days or a while(I dont remember), you didnt believe what just happened. You thought it was just some prank and told me it was a good try. 

What happened after that? I cant recall





It looked so real in the dream that when I woke up, I wandered if it was true, did it actually happened. I dont like dreaming cos most of the times they seemed so real I cant differentiate if it was a dream or a reality. Or isit some dejavu? But I usually dont remember dejavus. Hmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment