Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

In love?

I am in love. XD  

My first getting biggy roses like this. I love the smell of them. You cant imagine how happy I was receiving them. It really shocked me till I almost cried. Terharu aku dibuatnya. I wanted to give him a big hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek but I dont know why I didnt. Next time, I will. 


It took me some time to menggubah this beauties into the bottle. Was smiling away doing them. Did I mention how much I love smelling them? ^_^

To my friends that spend their time cooking and celebrated with me just now, thank you so so much for your effort and time. HUGS and KISSES. 

To all who wished me, thank you so so much. I am touched you remembered my birthday. Love u guys. ^^

To Ubi, thank you for the birthday present. You made me cry like waterfall! Huhu. I lap u. I promise I will bug you till you get annoyed when I am back. Rofl. 

1 comment: