Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Multiplyyy =))

Dear all,

I have an announcement to make. 

I have been up to something lately. 

Up to no good. Nya nya nya. 



For the past 3 months, you have been updated about my life in short² summary. Sometimes you just get minimal pictures updates and nothing else. Because I am lazy. I admit. 

Even dad complains where has all the photos gone to. 

Upload to Facebook? But Facebook has limits to one album created. TAk MAuu!! 


Therefore, I have created an account in Multiply to store all the pictures in there. Trips, food, and some experience here. BUT I made it accessible to certain people only cos not everyone is interested in zillions of random  subtitle/less pictures right. If you are interested, let me know through msn or email or whatever way you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment