Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Kaki shots

"I miss you. "

. . . . . . . .  . .   .   .

"No, I hate you. Cos you made me miss you. 

No, actually, I want you.

It is a love hate relationship. Sigh. 

Only you could let my mind run freely as I like. " 

 
I feel like going back to you again. 

Where I just lie on the grass under the clear sky and gaze at your beauty. 


I want to manja with you. XD 


I want to bring you home. Come home with me la. I will cuddle you to sleep everyday. 
I want to hold you.
I want to talk to you. 
P/S: You know, I actually told the Eiffel Tower to say  "Cheese!" when I want to take picture of it, without me realising I said that. Swt


(look below) Rawr! I am a sea-octopus monster. I have come to bring you down. Roar!! Be afraid, be very very afraid! Mua hahaha! 
 

Huhu. I miss your blink-blink moments. You made me mesmerised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment