Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Palis

I was there, I was there. The beautiful city called Paris. I used to like Prague alot but now, my favourite city now is Paris. 

The car ride was a really long-long one. I couldnt sit comfortably. I feel pening lalat. I moved my legs like every 10 minutes. When there is a stop, my legs felt like taufoo. It doesnt want to walk straight anymore, instead it moved sideways =.=       It felt so home-ish sitting in a car going from one destination to another although the dizziness part could have been much better. 

There was some traffic and road-fixing problems on the way. It felt so so long just to get to Paris but we reached anyway. 

Second day in Paris. What I did? I found a new pet. Look at the cute lil red hippo. Isnt it cute? Awww...  I found some painting thingi that looks like toilet bowls to me. Then the uber cool toilet. Sort of. You click the open button and the door opens like an alien ship door.  When I got in, I felt like I was adopted by alien. Then you get locked in. Blablabla. Pretty cool. And it is free. ^^ 













Hahaha. 

Of course that was not all I did. I am feeling random now so I blogged what I feel like to. Rofl.  


There was a gallerie that I kinda like but no pictures was allowed. Sooo... 

Some pictures I took at the streets. So the creative. 





Look at the ever famous almighty Eifel Tower. 
Before, 



After, 

With blink². 


Such a nice sight dont u think? With grass by your skin, and Sangria and the beautiful Eiffel. Catch the next entry about me trying to menggoda the Eiffel Tower. Lalala ~ 

Do you know how much breath it took just to climb this beauty although we climbed for abit? But it was all worth it. The view of Paris , the sunset. Awesome! =)) 







My favourtite pasttime?? Popping my head out of the net in Effel. WAhhh!!  


My head actually fitS through. OMG! Imagine if my head really got stuck. The whole neighbourhood is gonna wander and make a lot of noise after. 



Signing off soon. Want to get some rest after a lonf tiring journey. 

2 comments:

  1. waaaa... me tooo...so jealous of you guys.. been here only for 6 months but already in Paris/Palis.. hihi..
    anyway you can find those toilet here in germany.. but not in Nürnberg laa..LOL ;-]

    ReplyDelete