Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

The so-called "great" organiser

Well the International Office organised a Korean, Malaysian and Vietnamese Night at ESG. In short, it was called Asian Nite. It was a superb minus the lousy management of the so-called "great" organiser. 

Let me tell you why. I know, I know, it is supposed to be a happy exciting fun thing to talk about the Nite BUT I really want to voice out my dissatisfaction about this organiser. Lets name him, Billy. I dont mind telling his real name but nah. 

There was no emcee, no person-in-charge of technical, no introduction of the agenda for the Nite, no dry run, no event manager, no no no. The whole thing ran randomly as everyone looked at each other wandering what should happen next and so on. Oh My Gawd

Billy thinks he is the greatest almighty person but the fact is he sucks badly. AND it is only a small event for 60-80 people AND he screwed it. Only when the Nite started, I realised everything was NOT done properly. Sigh. I was so so tempted to be the emcee but . . . nah. Later Billy scold me for acting myself and ask who is the organiser huh, blablabla. 

Not only that, one of the performance was cancelled last minute as the performers ffk them that morning itself and what Billy responded to it was like WTF. I mean shit happens. You dont have to rub it in and make them feel worse. You should give some sort of motivation or give some ideas or just shut up. 

He was totally bad in presenting his country. So the boring. And monotonous voice. Come on la, you are from that country, hyped up abit for your country la. 

I cant believe I am writing ONE entry about him. Ok, enough bitching. I so not working with him next time.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha~ No comment for him! waste my energy to type!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...well...u know how i talked to him...
    bang bang bang~~~
    who cares..i like our presentation from our country..thanks to ur hardwork..^^
    ya i wan the video clip..;P
    Our country...tat's important..it's done...greatly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like jumping in and taking over the event from Billy Boy... OMG, I think I will propose myself for being the organiser in the next semester...wakaka...will rock the show...

    Anyway...thank you guys to be able to be a TRULY ASIAN that night! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, LOL. thx for the complement but the video was a so-so job. Missed som elements and too draggy. Oh well, last min. Acceptable la hoh? Hahahhaa.

    Ahpakkk, u should organise one. U would do a much much better job than Billy. Remember to record it and upload it on FB. I want to see. AND we should be the one thanking u. U helped so so much. I pai seh. Haha.

    ReplyDelete