Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Photo of Palis 2

The ever-famous Mona Lisa that u keep see-ing in the movies and everyone tries to steal it. WAhhhh!!

The recommended panini and crepes should eat in Paris. WAhhh~!!
































The Arc, the Arc!
You dont wana know how far it takes to walk here. It is far far away. About 50 - 60 minute walk? Sighs.


The pasta that we had on day2. It was the only foood we had for the day though we brought our own food. WAhhh ~!! I love the taste of the pasta. Try it if you go Paris. Where is the shop? Errr, somewhere in Paris. Blekk.


The building that we keep heading to somehow. We keep walking to it, no idea why. About 3 times? It's a sign!


The movieset where Hunchback of Notredame was filmed.


I so love the glass inside. A beauty, an eye-opener.















When I was here, I felt peace in myself. The second time having this unexplainable peaceful feeling when I am in a church. The first was in Salsburg, now in Paris.

My favourite view from the top of Eifel Tower.

We waited for the sunset for really long in the Eifel till I did lots of random things like popping my head out of the net till I lost count, trimming my finger nails, trying to scare kids with eyestares but they didnt even bother, random self-taken photos as usual. The sun set at 9pm. Can you believe it? And we were here since 6.45pm. Cold weather didnt help. The best place and time to emo, but I couldnt think of anything to emo about. +.+ Emo-ing takes up alot of time and time seems to fly faster. Haiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment