Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Food cravings

Oh my

Since that day, 

the day the two Malaysians talented chef (except me) cooked nasi lemak and we indulged in it, I have lots of cravings since then. I keep feeling hungry all the time. 

What I do to satisfy my cravings?

  • Eat banana spread with Nutella and with yoghurt. Mmmm. 
  • Eat chocolate. Eat eat eat. Since then I never reloaded chocs in my fridge. Gosh. 
Chocolate has been my personal savior for my random food cravings. 

Now, I am craving for Mamu burger. KFC potato wedges. Chocolate foundae. Sushi. Ribena. Mum´s steam fish. Seafood. Steamboat. Apam balik. Dry rendang made by Reiki or her mum. Ama´s vege. Dad´s porridge. Ipoh hor fan. Ochien. Otak-otak. Berry´s blueberry cheesetart. Soup soup soup. Barley fuchuk. Fa shang wu (peanut dessert). Keropok. Ikan bakar.   


Gasp.     Slurp slurp.    Drool drool. 


Oh myyy!! I am feeling uber unsettled now. I want to EAT!!! I think my crazy cravings for food is scarier than pregnant woman now. Ahhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SO . . .   to satisfy myself, I dont mind spending 30 minutes journey just to eat kebab in StPeters later. I want I want. LALAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAA !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment