Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Alle Zum Geburstag Ubiiii!!

Dear Ubi,  

Today is your hari jadi. Yay! I want to splat your face with cakey. Oops. I mean hug you tightly and then jump around like monkeys. Weeeee ~  

You know why I couldnt message you or call you to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday so I did a short video clip tingi. 

How we first met? During the orientation day when I was talking to the Malay girls (we were lining up to go somewhere), you popped your head out with a big big smile on your face with Rohi just next to you. And then, it all started. 

A super short video. Here goes. 




Thank you for always been there. 
Thank you for always being yourself. 
Thank you for always been reminding me. 
Thank you for all the advices. 
Thank you for bringing me home and let me leech ahma
Thank you for letting me be part of your life. 
Thank you for those encouragements. 
Thank you for being my friend. 
Thank you for making my university life so so fun and enjoying and fruitful

Lap you Ubi. 

XOXO 
Your one and only hopefully pandi. 

1 comment:

  1. I cried ! I love you and i miss you heaps ! '
    Hugs !!! Come home faster !!

    ReplyDelete