Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

International Day


Oh, I forgot to blog about something. Hahaha. 

Yesterday, the International Office of GSO organised an International Day where all GSO students from different nationalities are encouraged to participate and share the culture with the rest of the students. 

What sort of culture you say? 

Hohoho. Nonetheless, the food. Yippie! Food is the best thing to describe about culture if you ask me. 

So here goes. Gaze at the delicious exotic food from 10 different countries. Spain, Thailand, Sweeden, China, Ecuador, Mexico, Korea, Italy, a country from Africa which I cant recall. Oops. 



"HEHHH??" 
"Where's the food?" 
"I dont see them also! =.= "


I am guessing this must be your reaction after looking at the photos above. XP 

Let me explain why I didnt put up any food picture. 

That night, was one sad sad day for me. Because I was there late, I could only taste two types of food. The Sweedish and the Spanien food. ONLY! Huhuhu. I cant help feeling depressed after that. Sobs. 

One very very important lesson. Never ever ever be late for events that involves food wherever you are. Be punctual, no, be early to be safe!! Or you would end up like me. Going home with an empty stomach. Sad isnt it?     -- Explanation completed. --

`` Anyway . . . everyone seems to be enjoying themselves that nite. The participants, the attendees. ^^    It was a great event. USM should hold this some time. 


Oh Oh. I think I am we are photogenic or something. There are photos of me us in all the events held by International Office like Munich trip, Hamburg trip, Asian Nite, Welcome Brunch etc.  



I feel alil not so safe now. There are stalkers out there. LOL. But I love the attention though. XP       There was some photos that were nice. I was tempted to pull them out while no one was looking. Heheh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment